Toronto’s First Forum for Fabulousness
She’s got the upwardly mobile 9-5, company blackberry, one bedroom plus den, Pilates class pass and a weak spot for VIP sample sales. Everything is good on paper, but she’s searching for something more…and that’s not code for “boyfriend”. Call it meaning, passion or joie de vivre: She wants to be Diva-fied.
- Are you living it large with fabulous Coach bags but worried about making mortgage payments?
- Does grandma bug you about when you’ll “settle down?”
- Are some men intimidated by your success?
- Do you play “nice” at work because you fear being called a bitch?
- Are lifestyle differences (friends in the burbs) making friendships harder to maintain?
- Have you hit a plateau in your fitness regime?
Divas in the City presents the city’s first Forum for Fabulousness. This event is an opportunity to join forces with other women who revel in their strengths and stay true to their values. Divas in the City is a socially driven, goal-directed event that will feature seven experts in areas that are essential to the urban woman’s lifestyle:
- Säbeen F. Haque. Toronto Director, Ladies Who Launch
Standing on the Heels of Success- Divas & Purpose
- Safina Khimani. Style Coach & Owner, Faith Style
Honouring Your Style- Divas & Style
- Jessica O'Reilly. Sexologist, Celebrate Sex Inc.
Sex & the Diva- Divas & Relationships
- Tara U. Dawood Esq. CEO, Dawood Capital Management Ltd. LADIESFUND™
Flirting with Finances: Get Your Sexy Out- Divas & Money
- Dr. Kristin Heins. Naturopathic Doctor, Current Health and Wellness
The Diva's Guide to Health and Happiness with Food- Divas & Nutrition
- Jane Clapp. Published Author & Fitness Expert, Urbanfitt
Mastering Your Mojo The Sweaty Way- Divas & Fitness
- Krista Laugalys. Stylist & Owner, Sugar ‘n’ Spice Studios
What A Girl’s Made Of- Divas & Beauty
Date: Thursday June 3, 2010 @ 6-10:30PM
Location: THE SPOKE CLUB, Gallery, 600 King St W, Toronto, ON
$55/ticket; $60/ticket (after May 21st); groups of 4+ Divas: $45/ticket. Each Diva receives a gift bag.
Purchase tickets online at http://divasinthecity.eventsbot.com/
For more information, please visit http://divagirlfitness.com/divagirls-talk/divasinthecity
Are we having fun yet?
*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*