Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% consists of natural mineral pigments and vitamins which are not available as certified organics.
Mineral Pigments suspended in a proprietary blend of Certified Organic ingredients
- Sophisticated buildable light to medium coverage
- Envelops the skin in rich, breathable protection
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and pores
- Evens the skin tone
- Enhances the skins natural healthy glow
- Moisturizing base allows minerals to move with the skin
- Pigments do not deposit in pores & fine lines
- Will not clog pores
Too good to be true? Ya maybe! Infused with Vapour's Organic botanicals: Frankincense, Tulsi, & Lotus Flower. Oh la la! I packed it into my bag when then took off to Vegas for MAGIC. Here I am wearing it.. What do you think?
Pretty friggin Luminous right? ^_^