At this time of season, we all go through our resolutions for the new year to come... eat less, play more, love harder, be smarter... all pretty open-ended resolutions! I am the queen of new year's resolutions, and after so many attempts of successful ones (and a lot of self-help reading lol) I've come up with some pretty decent tips to carrying out your list!
- Unsure of where to start? Create a dream board like the one seen here;(http://www.oprah.com/article/spirit/inspiration/odreamboard).
- Make a list ~ its one thing to have the ideas in your head, but when your ideas are put onto paper you're one step closer to making them into realities.
- Put your list somewhere it will be seen ~ ever heard of the phrase 'out of sight, out of mind'? Well, when IN sight its a constant reminder.
- Make resolutions direct and closed-ended ~ this way there will be no room for 'sort-of' completions, either you did it or you didn't.
- Create time lines ~ if your give yourself deadlines, you'll be able to complete and move on to the next task.
- Don't become discouraged by a rut ~ we all have times when things don't go as planned, wallow for a moment but then move on... "on to the next!"
Hope your year is better than the last; I wish you health, love and success... without compromise.
xoxo Tweet This