Opens March 1, 2009 Fashionablyyours.ca -> tell her i sent you :)
Located inside MODA @ 632 Queen St West, just west of Bathurst (0)
Monday - Friday 11am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday 12pm - 5pm
How to Sell:
We will review all woman’s apparel & accessories from high end and mid range designers, anywhere from Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Marc Jacobs to BCBC, Zara, Bebe and sometimes even H&M.
* Party dresses for any occasion
* Designer Sunglasses (quick turnover rate)
* Designer Purses (quick turnover rate)
* Trendy Accessories (necklaces, bangles, scarves, belts)
* Designer Shoes (new or gently worn)
* Streetwear Tees with cool slogans
* Trendy Exclusive Sneakers (Nike, Reebok, Converse, etc)
* Up and coming designers
Call 647.802.9687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment today!! We will be booking appointments any day of the week between 11am - 7pm. Special extended hours appointments and pick up service available upon request in the downtown area only.
Here’s what you need to know to become a consignor and start making money right away.
* Clothes are accepted and reviewed by appointment only (no rips, stains, or damages)
* They must be cleaned and presented on hangers (which will be returned to you right away)
* They must be in season. Currently accepting SPRING!
* Clothes are to be no more than 1 to 2 years old (some exceptions apply)
* Designer Labels, Streetwear Brands and unique clothing and accessorie accepted
* We accept all clothes from casual to cocktail, streetwear to sexy
* 60-day consignment period
* Computerized tracking system
* 50/50 Split for the first 6 months (inquire for more details)
* After 60 days, you have an option to pick up unsold items or donate them to a local woman’s shelter (or charity of your choice)
Once we’ve accepted your items, tell all your friends and we will offer a special referral program. We look forward to keeping your shopping habit alive and your style up to date and fabulous!!
HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected - Follow this blog! Tweet This